Custumer Information according to EU Regulation n. 679 of 2016
We wish to inform you that the processing of your personal data is carried out with accuracy and clearness, for lawful purposes and protecting your privacy and your rights.
The treatments are also carried out with the aid of computerized systems for the following purposes:
1. to acquire and confirm your booking of accommodation and optional services, and to provide the requested services. Since these are necessary treatments for the definition of the contractual agreement and for its subsequent implementation, your consent is not required, except in the case in which so-called sensitive data are provided. In case of refusal to provide personal data, we will not be able to confirm the reservation or provide the requested services. The processing will cease upon your departure, but some of your personal data may or must continue to be processed for the purposes and in the manner indicated in the following points;
2. to fulfill the obligation provided by the "Consolidated text on Public Security Laws" (Article 109 RD 18.6.1931 n. 773) which requires us to communicate to the Police Headquarters, for purposes of public security, the details of the clients accommodated according to procedures established by the Ministry of the Interior (Decree of 7 January 2013). The provision of data is mandatory and does not require your consent, and in case of refusal to provide them we will not be able to host you in our structure. The data acquired for this purpose are not stored by us, unless you give us the consent to the conservation as provided for in point 4;
3. to fulfill current administrative, accounting and tax obligations. For these purposes, the processing is carried out without the need to acquire your consent. The data are processed by us and by our representatives, and are communicated externally only in compliance with legal obligations. In case of refusal to provide the data necessary for the aforementioned obligations, we will not be able to provide you with the requested services. The data acquired for these purposes are stored by us for the time required by the respective regulations (10 years and even longer in the case of tax assessments);
4. to speed up the registration procedures also by filling in the booking form, even for any further stays, at our facility. For this purpose, after obtaining your consent at the time of booking or stay, which can be revoked at any time, your data (including general information and contact details), will be kept for a maximum period of 2 years and will be used when you will be our guest again for the purposes referred to in the previous points;
5. to carry out the function of receiving messages and telephone calls addressed to you during your stay. For this purpose, your consent is required and will be requested at Check-in. You can withdraw your consent at any time. The treatment will in any case cease upon your departure;
6. for the purpose of protecting people, property and company assets through a video surveillance system of some areas of the structure, identifiable by the presence of specific signs. Your consent is not required for this treatment, as it pursues our legitimate interest in protecting people and property against possible aggression, theft, robbery, damage, acts of vandalism and for purposes of fire prevention and work safety. The recorded images are deleted after 24 hours, except for holidays or other cases of closure of the structure, and in any case no later than one week. They are not communicated to third parties, except in the case in which it is necessary to adhere to a specific investigative request of the judicial authority or judicial police;
7. Collaboration with Police and Judicial Authorities for any identification of access to the WI-FI system. Your consent is not required for this treatment, as we are obliged by law to offer full cooperation to police investigations in the presence of crimes. The WI-FI access data that can identify the subjects are deleted after 12 months. They are not communicated to third parties, except in the case in which it is necessary to adhere to a specific investigative request of the judicial authority or judicial police.
8. For access to the Hotel. Your consent is not required for this treatment, as it is necessary to follow up on contractual obligations. The delivered keys allow access to the hotel only to authorized persons, for your safety. The recorded data relates only to the time of access and cannot be consulted or extracted by the staff. The only authorized persons, upon request of the Police Authority, are the device maintenance technicians. Data is deleted in 1 year, or on request, on departure.
We also wish to inform you that the European Regulation recognizes certain rights, including the right of access and rectification, or cancellation or limitation or opposition to processing, in addition to the right to data portability, if and as applicable (articles from 15 to 22 of EU Regulation no.679 of 2016). You can also lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, according to the procedures provided for by current legislation.
For any further information, and to assert the rights recognized by the European Regulation, you can contact:
Porto Cesareo, 14 May 2018